A unique personalised custom design Done by a doctor who understands your needs and can proof-read your clinical material Google Maps Integration Unlimited content updates Social Media Integration Google Analytics Online contact form with auto-reply Slideshows and animated effects Mobile optimised websites Green website hosting Embedded multimedia
- UNLIMITED number of pages - no arbitrary cut off
- Coding to latest WC3 compliance standards
- Animation using jquery and CSS3 that works across all platforms
- Google™ maps integration of clinic locations
- Online contact form with CAPTCHA technology, auto-reply and form validation php scripting
- Social media integration: Facebook, twitter, linkedin
- Link Integration with other medical software as required e.g. online bookings
- Embedded links to your multimedia e.g. youtube, vimeo
- Responsive website design with mobile friendly technology
- Photoshop ® retouching and optimisation of images
- Custom favicon
- Registration of website with major search engines
- White hat search engine optimisation including meta descriptions, title information, sitemaps
- Custom 404 - File not found page (click for an example - It's not a mistake!)
Annual Maintenance Fee
- Unlimited content changes within existing site structure
- Web hosting on an Australian carbon neutral server
- An email address for each practitioner and staff member
- Set up of Google™ Analytics to monitor traffic and visitor statistics
- We can also help you register a domain name if you don't already have one
What are patients looking for when they search for a health professional online?They are looking to find out about you. They don’t want to know that you can hire a web designer to make a gimmicky site. A health professional’s medical website is not a personal homepage, nor is it an online blog or business portal. It is the modern day business card that allows new patients to find out about you before they even see you. As doctors ourselves, we understand how much a patient’s impression of their treating professional can affect the therapeutic relationship. You need your online presence to work for you and not against you.
The content of your website should make patients build their trust in your ability as a health professional. In the modern era, it is an extension of your clinical interaction. At WebInjection, that is the focus behind every site we create. As we build your site we ask one simple question. Does this complement your therapeutic relationship with patients? This intangible quality is something no other web design service currently provides.
What do health providers look for when they search for other health professionals online?Health providers don’t have time to navigate around fancy websites with all the latest animations and media. They are there to find information quickly. A well designed website has intuitive categories, easy to find contact information and relevant concise information for referrals and other forms of correspondence. Sadly, many existing health professional websites are cluttered and are designed for the latest browser technology only. Put simply, they’re not doing their job. At WebInjection, we remember that if people are searching for you at work, chances are they’re using the default, error prone and security vulnerable Internet Explorer.
Our websites look great on the latest technology but are also compatible with the only browser available in most work places. They will always be able to find the information they need.